QA Mobile Testing
As you already know, I do some software testing in my free time. It is more like a job, not a hobby, it’s an improvement of my skills, that I get studying in university. I already have more than a year of experience in Quality Assurance Mobile Testing (Android).
So nowadays I can expertly offer you providing of the next stages:
- preparing test strategy for each cycle
- creating test plans and implementing test automation where possible
- tracking and reporting test coverage metrics
- executing test cases and reporting defects found in the issue tracking system
- organizing and triaging defects for developers
- reporting out test quality metrics to Manager and scrum
- performing testing for smart voice assistant (AI) on multiple devices.
My services are based on:
- knowledge of enterprise software and related tools (JIRA/ Wiki etc.)
- technical skills in using tools such as XML; Jira
- experience in mobile native and web applications
- using programming language/ scripts (like JAVA, python, bash etc.)
- strong attention to detail and good written communication skills
- knowledge of software development processes and tools.
So if you are looking for a software tester with strong knowledge of the issue, self-sufficient and responsible in its work, then you already found it. This is me, Patricia Palmer, who can offer you all the needed software testing services.
Please contact me if you have any questions or job offers. I look forward to hearing from you!
We released our mobile application for organizing business routine processes nearly a year ago. It is a handy app with multiple features which was developed mainly for start-ups.
Before release, we decided to suggest our friends from a few start-up companies review our app and evaluate it from the consumer’s position. Our so-called analysts after trying the app confessed that they wouldn’t buy this product even at an affordable price. All because of the variety of drawbacks performed by the app.
We were upset with such results, so we decided to order QA testing from a professional. Luckily, we found Patricia who provided all-included software testing in a week. She saw what distracted our potential users and recommended how to improve our app. With Patricia’s support, our app was finally recognized by users, and now we have almost million downloads.
We also invited Patricia to make some product improvements when we decided to redesign our app. She made her best again, that is why we are now constant customers of her services.
QA Testing Service by Patricia was a worthy investment for our mobile business. The service played an essential role for our further development on the market. The application which was developed to perform our brand lacked some crucial features, and Patricia helped us to find which exactly. Patricia has managed to provide exemplary QA for us by showing devotion to the project. Maximus & Co Technologies team can definitely recommend working with Patricia.
Never thought that charitable activities would need representation on the app market. But our impetuous times have their rules, and every activity which is connected with people is better to be represented via a handy mobile app. I asked Patricia to help me with app development and QA testing. Both of the services were performed at a high level. Thanks to attaining the decent app, which informs our users about the mission of the Fund and our activities, we reach better results and can make more good deals.
Despite Patricia’s young age, she’s the real expert in QA Testing. Rely on her skills when you need high-quality services to improve your mobile application. Vaughan’s Family Charity Fund set up for long-term cooperation with Patricia and recommends her services for all who want to get more from their mobile apps.